Steinway D keys

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:49:15 -0700

Del,
    Thank You oh Thank You, sir, for your response. I remember the action
saturation articles (at least some of the info), and I figured that
shoes(feet) or new top buttons would be the solution if the budget was
there, but..... well... you've just saved me a messy bit of
experimentation. Thanks again.

Did I say "thanks"?,
Guy