disposal of lead

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 13:35:14 -0600

At 11:27 1/3/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>You could contact your local gun shop, they're always looking for lead to
>cast bullets, (or know a hobbyist that does that...i.e. Black Powder
>enthusiasts). Or you could melt the stuff down and make your own key
>leads, (the round ones for balancing UW/DW, etc. It's easy to do and saves
>resources.
>Best Regards,
>Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
>Captain, Tool Police
>Squares R I

Here, in the sometimes frozen north, I've put my collection of old leads
and some old tuning pins in old metal gallon striper/thinner/lacquer cans
and use them for ballast in the back of my pickup when the snow/ice
conditions merit.

Andrew Remillard, the originator of this thread, is from Louisiana (I
think) and thus not eligible for this benefit.

BTW, Andrew...
>You have added to the subscriber list of:
>         newsletter@anrpiano.com

I did not request that.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.