average age?

Tom Servinsky tompiano@bellsouth.net
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 06:03:25 -0500

I'm 48, however after Hurricane Frances and Jean eyes graced our =
property within 3 weeks of each other, my age progressed by 10 fold.  =
I've been off the list since September due to the storms and now am =
finally getting back to having a some enjoyable computer time.=20
Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Quentin Codevelle=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 4:11 AM
  Subject: average age?

  Hi !

  I could not imagine that the message I sent would have make such an =
interesting discussion !

  I consider myself as young because I'm 22 years old, I began learning =
tuning when I was 16, and started my apprenticeship at 18.

  This is very interesting, because as far as I remember, in France, =
people over 65 don't tune any more.
  People seem to work longer in the US than in my country.

  If we were to count the average age of french technicians, I think =
this could be around 40-45 !! but people stop working when they are 60 =
or 65, in general.

  Don't worry, I wasn't saying that everyone except me is old! There's =
always somebody older than us ;-)

  Quentin