average age? / no such thing

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sun, 02 Jan 2005 22:34:55 -0800

I'm right in the young geezeroid ballpark...55. Double nickels, baby. I'm
the wisest, happiest, least tortured I've ever been.  Age has perquisites if
you pay attention, and get more flexible in all ways as you get older.

A huge piece of advice for feeling young: have deep, personal relationships
with younger people---and not your kids, who are probably burned out on your
attempts to "connect..." :--)

Rain, rain, rain.....I love it as long as it's pretty sporadic and the
ground doesn't saturate, because when the rain goes away and the sun comes
out....Southern California is like heaven on earth.

David Andersen