average age?

Roy Czekay rczekay@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:33:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am 76 years old, and am still tuning and rebuilding old uprights and grands here in Wisconsin,  which I have been doing for the last 35 years, and plan on doing it for as long as I am able to. That includes re-stringing, hanging new hammers, putting on new key tops, and all the other things to make a piano function like it should. To you young ones of 60 or so out there, I recommend that you keep active, and hang in there. As you get older, it might seem that  things are getting harder, but that is all in the mind. Think young and and keep a positive attitude and I am sure that your will prevail.

Happy New Year to all,

Roy Czekay