Recycled technology-cutoff bar

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 18:02:31 +0100

Thanks Dale,  muchly appreciated.  I, in turn do indeed apologize to any
and all if the way I formulated that post seemed overly provocative in
any sense.  That was not my intention at all. The list, after long
debate on the subject, finally made a move towards requiring more
topical postings for several reasons. Amoung these are concerns are
those Sarah mentioned.  In that spirit alone, I added to the points she
made.  I'm sorry if I came off otherwise.

Cheers
RicB

Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:

>    Actually
>  I didn't read this well enough to have made the below statement.
>  Let's try this. I agree with Ric that often a message is better sent
> privately & I have suggested the same in the past. I think we know
> when a response is of interest to all & should be posted accordingly.
> Sorry Ric for the lack of clarity.

   Dale