was ----------RE: Mason&Hamlin --- 50 "

Lesher, Trent J. tlesher@sachnoff.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:31:59 -0600

Hi Ron,
=20
I didn't know about this before.  I just sent a post but I couldn't get =
it into plaintext.  I found out how to send plaintext from work, but for =
some reason I don't seem to have the same toolbar options when I send =
from home.  Still trying to figure it out.
=20
Regards,
=20
Trent=20

	-----Original Message-----=20
	From: Ron Nossaman [mailto:rnossaman@cox.net]=20
	Sent: Fri 12/24/2004 12:24 PM=20
	To: Pianotech=20
	Cc:=20
	Subject: was ----------RE: Mason&Hamlin --- 50 "
=09

	>Best regards & happy holidays,
	>
	>Trent
=09
	Trent,
	How about sending plaintext to the list so those of us not using the
	Outlook mail reader and virus culture medium don't get the winmail.dat
	attachment?
=09
	Ron N
=09
=09

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly =
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me
at (312) 207-1000 and permanently delete the original and any copy of =
any
e-mail and any printout thereof.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available