wildlife plus

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:47:18 -0600

> I told a writer friend about your llama licked truck.  She had written a
> feature article on llamas and llama ownership several years ago.  She says
> that they are "impeccably" clean animals and that you got a free car wash!
>
> Debbie

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wrong! Thank you for playing. Actually, the
"impeccable" comment referred to your ability to prevent being
bitten by turkeys. As to the free car wash, I traded a light road
dirt coating for a much uglier and more tenacious slime coating
without the option to decline the favor. I've been offered better deals.

Ron N