health insurance

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:52:42 -0600

Geoff,

Yes, rollover from year to year. My savings/checking account is invested
in mutual funds and not FDIC "insured," but there are certain HSA
accounts that offer FDIC insurance. Right now, mine is earning 4%. There
is a monthly fee of $3.00 for the fund. But, once you build up your
fund, you are making more than that. The cool thing about it is that it
grows tax free as long as it is used for medical purposes.

I got my Golden Rule policy through www.ehealthinsurance.com, but I
would guess it is available through other outlets like a local insurance
sales agency.

John Formsma