health insurance

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:46:10 -0600

One of the few smart things I ever did was to get into the VA health program. It used to be a nightmare of waiting, poor service, etc., but is now, frankly, just terrific. If you are a veteran, I'd suggest checking it out, anyway.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: John Formsma
To: Pianotech
Sent: 12/22/2005 9:12:31 PM
Subject: health insurance

This is business related, but it’s not piano related J

What are you self-employed guys doing for health insurance?

I’m currently looking at a different Health Savings Account (HSA) plan with Assurant Health – any negative experience with this company? It used to be Fortis, from what I’ve been told.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

John Formsma