health insurance

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:15:32 -0500

John,
         The HSA I use is thru Golden Rule. We get a check book with which
to pay health cost that come out of the savings part of the plan. We even
get something like 6% interest on the account. Not too bad in my book.
Others I looked at way back when made me submit bills for re-imbursement.
Not as convenient as writing a check that's for sure. Take a good look at
the lifetime ceiling benefit too.

best,
Greg

At 10:17 PM 12/22/2005, you wrote:
>This is business related, but it’s not piano related J
>
>What are you self-employed guys doing for health insurance?
>
>I’m currently looking at a different Health Savings Account (HSA) plan
>with Assurant Health – any negative experience with this company? It used
>to be Fortis, from what I’ve been told.
>
>Thanks and Merry Christmas!
>
>John Formsma

Greg Newell