MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:25:30 -0700

Take fresh thin CA
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:18 PM
  Subject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

  Tomorrow is our anniversary (38 yrs) and our travel day to see the =
kids. Got a call this morning from a lady who would like her piano tuned =
before Christmas--already turned down by other tuners.

  It's a long way from home but it's directly along the route we take to =
St. Louis so I (big hearted, noble, generous ... and really in need of =
money for taxes, etc.) said yes.

  Question: When was it last tuned?

  Answer: 1997

  You just have to laugh ..... and charge for the pitch raise.

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri

    ----- Original Message -----=20