How to explain a pitch adjustment

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:22:08 EST

Geoff,

That would work.  I'm used to Tunelab, which shows a different spike  for
each string, but what you're suggesting is the same idea.  Tune one of  the
strings to pitch, then bring it's two neighbors up and show the customer  where it
ends up.

Dave

In a message dated 12/20/2005 1:45:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,