false beats from ?? -...

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:05:33 EST

If over pull or
artificial  bending around the hitch pin contributes to falsness, then we
should avoid  doing so.  That doesnt mean we understand whats really at
work  tho.

ZZZaacctly

Perhaps it is some
kind of  phasing problem we are looking at.  If we could identify the
exact and  direct cause... then we could eliminate this kind of falsness
every time...  once and for all.
Ric

    Yes this is why I was suggesting  the perhaps deforemd string idea.
That.... we can.... understand & if we  change a severely false string with a
carefully installed new one & the  beat goes away  then as I see it
.........voila....... it is the  answer....practically soeaking.
  Cheers
  Dale