Upright back covers

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:29:38 -0400

Page 149, in the Schaff Catalogue, has decorator fabrics, just for this purpose.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elwood Doss
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 8:47 PM
  Subject: Upright back covers

  I have a customer who is interested in covering the back of a studio upright with some type of cloth covering, similar to grille cloth on a speaker.  I looked in Schaff and Pianotek catalogues and could not find anything like it for sale, although I know I've seen it somewhere in the past.  Anyone knows what it's called and where I can get one?

  Joy!

  Elwood

  Elwood Doss, Jr., RPT

  Piano Technician/Technical Director