Time and Chaos question for Tom

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:39:53 +0000

Oh, here it is:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2005-April/171445.html

"List,
I have been encountering some peculiar problems as of lately.
I use a Dell Axim 5 PDA and Time & Chaos for my main database. I'm loosing
appointments sparadically during the sync process. The majority of them get
moved over to the PDA but some, rather inetersting, don't. Some appointments
are  getting dropped from my desktop and pda completely.. It has caused
quited the embassarment as of lately as I've missed some appointments.
The majority of problems seem to be centered around the calendar part of the
sync. The conctact and to-do section don't seem to be affected. I've updated
to the latest Time & Chaos and Chaos sync and still the same problem.
Any thoughts?

Sleepless in Florida
Tom Servinsky "

So, I've got the same PDA and wondered if you ever found out what was the
cause of the problem?