who's responsible?

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:32:38 -0800

Jason, that is a very good suggestion. Thinking yesterday about what I'd
do to defuse the bad feelings in this situation, I pictured myself
coming to see the chips in the finish, arranging for a touch-up guy to come
and fix them, and while I was there, giving the owner and the
housekeeper a short lesson in how to put the music desk in.

Susan Kline