action models

Brad Smith, RPT staff@smithpiano.com
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 06:36:52 -0500

Hi Janet,
I have a Yamaha grand action model that you are welcome to borrow.
Sorry, don't have anything for upright.

However, I am regularly disposing of large old uprights, (piano disposal
service),
and if you want an action just let me know. I think my next victim is an old
Henry F. Miller,
customer has to be moved out by Tuesday, and she's still hoping that the
local church will
take the piano off her hands.

My shop space is under Darrell's Music Hall in Nashua, email me first to be
sure I'll be there.
Or, I could bring the action model to my home in Bedford, you can pick it up
either place, just let me know.

Best regards,
Brad Smith, RPT
www.SmithPiano.com