Piano Service Software

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:57:56 -0500

History, David. I like to have all the info at my disposal and I also want
to have tax records that go back at least 7 years. I routinely re-discover
a piano I serviced a decade or more ago. I may have been handed down
through the family or even sold. If the serial number pops up I know what
it's had done in the past. I also like seeing trends in my business. That
way i can, hopefully, make wise choices about future direction. Don't you
do something like this?

Greg