Piano Software

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:40:14 -0500

And where might one find additional information regarding the PianoTech =
program?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Carlos Ralon=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:47 AM
  Subject: Piano Software

  If we insist on pro's to do piano work, why do we still try to =
re-create the proven software, designed by computer pros, with the piano =
tech in mind? After a small start up fee, I lease for only $8.95 a month =
the PianoTech program.  It does more than I use at this stage of my 50 =
year plus career. It has reminders, follow-ups (not the same thing), =
unlimited notes in every section, accounting, and it is MS compatible.  =
It can keep and print more reports than even the IRS wants. It will =
accept digital photos of your special pianos.  I use it for all =
rebuilding estimates and it uses multiple merge words to save time in =
sending out estimates. It will handle multiple technicians, and keep =
their schedules and appointments.  Most importantly, unlimited phone =
support is available.  I think our forte is servicing pianos, not =
re-inventing the wheel.  If you are young enough to be computer =
literate, it will blow your mind.  I'm not -- I still have my mind.
  Carlos Ralon, RPT