Piano Service Software

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:02:43 -0500

John, I have been using PianoDB since Day1. I like it alot. I have also
modified some of the programming to fit my needs. I also hired a MS
Access 'expert' to come to my home and help with the programming tweaks
I did with it. Most of it worked, and one of them didn't..and frankly, I
did not want to get into the code writing that far for fear of really
screwing it up.

If you know Access and are comfortable with it, which I am not, for the
record, then I recommend PianoDB. It is a well thought-out program. I
confess to not knowing the other programs out there, but I know it is
somewhat inexpensive compared to the others.

Ken Hale is responsive to questions, and I think that's important, too.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)