reselling the piano service-skin cracks, prevention

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:49:24 -0800 (PST)

I use a  groovy vegan, perfume free hand cream from
the health food mart ( "Jason" brand, I think ) and
glob it all over my hands before tucking them into a
cheap brown pair of cotton gloves at bedtime. Very
comfy.
     Thump