mic for laptop and RCT

gary gmcc@charter.net
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:10:07 -0800

Previously I have already tried experimenting with the mic volume
controls to no avail.
I think the built-in sound card is ok; this laptop was primarily my
music gig laptop from which I play software synths in my band.  While I
had been using a dedicated soundcard for that purpose, last weekend it
malfunctioned and I had to resort to using the built-in soundcard.  To
my surprise, I didn't notice the difference.
I've already ripped open the package with the lapel mic, and testing it
on my Hamilton studio here at home it seems to respond much better.  By
all the suggestions, I see my options have opened up tremendously and am
grateful  for them all.
Gary