Screws

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:04:56 -0800

Joe, et al,

Well, I had heard the same thing on numerous occasions.  So, I asked him in
Kansas City and he feigned surprise.  He said "Why don't you get them from
Schaff?"  And then smiled.  I don't know what game he was playing, but I
asked, again, if he had any of them for purchase and he just shrugged his
shoulders.  He's not always the most straight-forward guy to deal with.  So,
I still can't say that I have a definitive answer. Has anyone else
approached him about this?

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Joseph Garrett
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 5:21 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Screws

Tom said: "

I've heard they have the old American stuff including screws, but =

not everything available from the old american catalog is listed in the =

Schaff catalog"

The scuttlebutt I heard was that Schadler retained the
hardware/screws/covers aspect of the business. IF you can contact Schadler,
he'll have what you need, as I understand it. The trick is getting in
contact with him.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)

Captain, Tool Police

Squares R I