Bead Blasting Follow-up question

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:24:31 -0500

Help -
There was what I think was a recent discussion (or at least mention) of
bead blasting cabinets, where someone mentioned Harbor Freight Salvage as a
possible source of an inexpensive unit.  I have been unable to find that
discussion.  My question though is for anyone who uses this process.  The
manual seems to strongly emphasize respiratory precautions.  Is this, in
fact, a real concern, even with these smaller units? Also, what's the best
material for cleaning action parts and screws?

Many thanks -

David Skolnik