Compliments to LA Concert Tech

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:13:47 -0600

Hi Joel,
                I got lucky just recently, The Maestro formally
acknowledged me from centre stage.  Then asked me to address the
audience re: HT tuning for Beethoven's #1 and #2 .  #3 and #4 will be
late Late Jan,   #5 and Piano and Orchestra, in late Mar will be
recorded by CBC. For the first time, Not faceless stage left.

Regards Roger