Bass Players

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:01:46 -0700

So.... how many bass players DOES it take to change a light bulb?

None. The keyboard player does it with his left hand.....

anon (slip-horn & tuba)

How many bass-playin' pianer tooners tune the piano's bass on the flat
side, eh? Them fiddle and trumpet-playin' tooners sure likey the bass to be
sharp-ish, y'know.