Young Chang Case Parts

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:11:45 -0500

Anyone got the latest scoop on Young Chang?

I have a client with a 12+ year old YC grand - G-185 and serial number =
10167 (if it had a zero in front of that number it would have been =
manufactured in 1983). One of the front legs has been broken several =
times and now has broke in such a manner that the caster socket has =
broken out and the leg is broken eight inches up from there.

I thought it might be best to first check to see if a replacement leg =
might be available. Can anyone suggest who/where to call to look into =
this?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell