Introduction

pianolady50@peoplepc.com pianolady50@peoplepc.com
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:13:23 -0500

After a long absence and a major relocation from FL to MA, I'm back.  =
Some of you may remember me from the late 90's when I was a participant =
in this list.  My business, here in MA, consists mainly of tuning and =
repair work.  I no longer do rebuild work.  So far, my shop (while =
certainly large enough) does not have reasonable access for entire =
pianos.  As some of you know, I also have a key recovering, etc. =
business (check out the Journal classifieds).  And...I am still =
rebuilding player pianos, reproducers, and reed organs. =20
It's good to be back on the list!

Debbie Legg
Rockport, MA