Ebony bridge caps/ Titanium bridge pins

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman@hotmail.com
Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:30:32 -0700

I wish to take a moment to comment on the threads concerning Sauter pianos.
I am currently building pianos in Scottsdale, AZ and am outsourcing some of
my materials with Sauter.  I am also a Sauter dealer.  I was recently at the
factory in Spaichingen and discussed these matters with Ulrich and Mr.
Schnitzer (Production Manager).  FYI,  only the model 275 has an ebony
bridge cap for the highest treble section, and not the model 220.  Sauter
does not have titanium bridge pins.  The rear tunable duplex assembly of the
models 220 and 275 are made from titanium.

Sincerely,
Michael Spreeman