Dampp Chaser question

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:45:51 -0600

H'mm,
It is my understanding that the treatment adds an electrolyte that
makes the smart-heater bar work.  Of-course a lot of water has plenty
in it now-a-days.  I don't think it does much for mineral
deposits.  Or the water has too much in it to be ameliorated. ;-)
Are you guys finding that it works fine without the additive?
Andrew