Mail-list weirdness?

Richard Day pianotoone@hotmail.com
Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:33:11 -0500

When I send e-mails to aol members I always recieve a message that they have
been delayed.  Then sometimes the recipient never gets them.  Frankly I
don;t know why anyone would belong to  AOL.  There service is nothing
special and their tech support sucks.  Even if you can understand what the
techs in India are saying. You can get high speed DSL service for $29. a
month and then use MSN and/or Firefox.  When I changed several years ago I
just emailled everybody on my list my new address . . . no problem.  Once
you have hi speed it will be difficult to go back to AOL

Just my 2% pf a dollar and Happy Holidays to all!

Dick Day
Marshall MI