Seiler bleed through

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 01:38:56 EST

Barbara,

This has generally been my experience with Seiler tech support for a  variety
of ailments I've dealt with in their pianos.  I have never gotten  one
dime--or even any acknowledgement that the problem COULD be a manufacturing
flaw--for work I've done on  Seilers when it was an obvious warranty  issue.  Too
bad.  Overall, though they have their flaws, I really like  the product. Zero
tech support does nothing to promote the product.  Penny  wise, pound foolish,
IMHO.

Good luck.  I'm curious how it's going to turn out.

Dave Stahl

ime, piano57@insightbb.com writes:

I  contacted the rebuilder and asked if he had done any rescaling when  he
restrung and he said that he hadn't.  The customer had insisted on  Seiler
bass strings.  "Oh boy,"  I responded.  Who knows,  maybe Seiler changed
their bass string design.  I wrote to them asking  about it, but never heard
from them.

Dave  Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560