Mail-list weirdness?

reggaepass@aol.com reggaepass@aol.com
Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:49:23 -0500

Yes.

Alan Eder

-----Original Message-----
From: BobDavis88@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:45:39 EST
Subject: Re: Mail-list weirdness?

       In a message dated 12/2/2005 6:45:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Piannaman@aol.com writes:
 Has anyone else been having problems receiving mail from this list?
 Dave,

  I'm wondering if it is a delay at AOL's mail servers. I haven't done a
controlled test on it, but mine has been famine followed by feast over
the last couple of weeks. I would have days of 2 or 3 messages,
followed by 50-60. I posted a message to the list, and it didn't show
up for four days. I notice other questions about delays have come from
AOL members. Any other AOL members have similar experience?

 Bob Davis