2005 directory

JWyatt1492@aol.com JWyatt1492@aol.com
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:56:30 EST

Randy,  Randy,
=20
Take a deep  breath,  count to 20, exhale
Breath deep,,,  count to 10,,,,,  you are too young=20
to die on us with a stroke.=20
Please allow  me to apply-- logic to this situation.  =20
=E2=80=98Where  is my  orange  juice?
The  intent was to  IMPROVE   the Directory.=20
It is my  opinion that,  you are right, about this being
a mistake.  To me  this is a fairly obvious mistake.
But making a mistake,  does not make  people bad, =20
It does  however  ----  MAKE   THEM   HUMAN  ---
However me   continuing to grip, as I have,  burp,
belch,  fret,   snort,  huff and puff  is of  NO  benefit to=20
anybody or  anything.  And is  HARMFUL   to PTG.
---------  Allow me to offer some options  -------
1.  We can  shoot the culprits.
2.   We can elect a new Board  =20
3.  We can elect -- God -- or the -- Twelve Apostles
4.  We can  fire the entire Home Office staff.
5.   We can run for the board  ourselves  DONATING
some 2 or 3 months of  time a year--- to PTG.=20
=20
     Or we can allow the mistake to be corrected  at  =20
the  first  opportunity.   And do as I did,  throw =20
the 2005 directory in the trash and use my  2004.
-----   If anyone can defy  this logic I say to  you ----
GROW -UP,    Get a Life,   Put a lid on  it,  if you are=20
over  21, ----  ACT  LIKE   IT.  ----   Stop  Whining.=20
STOP  bitching  and  STOP   moaning.
If  anyone  agrees  with  this  say  =E2=80=9Chell  yea.=E2=80=9D
Jack Wyatt         over 21,,,,  well over.
=20
=20