Rectangular tuning pin dimensions?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:17:17 -0500

Ouch! How in the world can a rectangular tuning pin rotate?

Okay, so lets make the assumption that you are describing the head of the
pin. Rectangular tuning pin head? Where the heck did you find that?

Okay, so lets make the assumption that you mean an oval head, as opposed to
rectangular - is that what you have? Have you tried an oval tip?

Or am I way off base here?

Terry Farrell