Bridge pin angle

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:02:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying.  I thought you were talking
about the bridge pin getting loose because of the cap compression at the
pin as the cap tried to rise relative to the pin with a humidity
change.  This is what my question was referring to.

Phil F