OnlyPure Recordings

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:00:01 +0100

Very nice sounding B.  Nicely voiced indeed.  The tuning is clean and
has seems to reflect that sense of stretch I've become accustomed too
when tuning P 12ths priority instead of octaves priority. Outside of
that I cant honestly say that the tuning is in any way superior to any
other fine quality tuning I've heard. Pianos are supposed to sound this
clean when tuning on this level. If a concert tuner cant manage this,
then  he/she is soon out of concert work.... yes ??

Cheers
RicB