Good for business, spinets

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:14:22 -0400

alan and carolyn barnard wrote:

> Takes an engineering degree just to get the fallboard/key cover
> assembly out, but, actually, this piano doesn't sound or play all that
> badly ... .

Coincidently, I ran across one of these just this past Friday..and
you're right..an engineering degree is necessary as evidence abounds of
what's been done before me. However, this one didn't sound bad at all
for what it is. For a 64 year old mahogany finish, it still had
depth..perhaps more depth than the tone, but depth non the less.

-Phil