stretch offset tables

Benny L. Tucker precisionpiano@alltel.net
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:35:40 -0400

This pdf manual for a Peterson Strobe Tuner is available for download at the
link below. It lists the offsets for the fundamental frequencies for several
different piano styles. I use this tuner myself to intonate guitars with.
You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser if it gets chopped
up in the email.
Hope this helps.

http://www.petersontuners.com/support/pdfmanuals/PDF%20Manuals/Strobe%20Tune
rs%20-%20True%20Mechanical/AutoStrobe/AutoStrobe%20490ST/490stenglish.pdf

Benny L. Tucker
Yamaha Factory Tuner
Precision Piano Tuning & Repair
Thomaston, Ga.

i see. it's my own ETD i developed based on the popular requests from
my Strobe Tuner users.

   Piano Tuner 1.0 for Mac OS X

my stretch offset table data format is just a text file with note names
and offsets and looks like this:

"A0"="-20.000";
"Bb0"="-19.000";
"B0"="-18.000";