Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:49:33 -0500

MessageThat would be a very wise move to do quickly.
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Calin Tantareanu=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Cc: tune4u@earthlink.net=20
  Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 6:51 AM
  Subject: Re: Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!

  Hello Alan,

  You have sent a letter with your scanned signature in it to this list. =
Although I believe most of the readers here to be honest people, it is =
impossible to know in whose hands it might end up. Your signature can =
now be used by somebody without your knowledge, for who knows what =
purposes.
  I would suggest talking to the list manager at the PTg to remove the =
attachment from the archive.

  Regards,

   Calin Tantareanu
   http://calintantareanu.tripod.com