Chickering 123 Grand

DKnabe dknabe@airmail.net
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:18:35 -0500

Paul,

The 123 plate is massive, so the extra tension should not be a problem.
Give it a shot and see if it holds.

We completely rebuilt my 123 with a new pin block, new scale design and
new strings. No major issues with holding pitch, except it was just
restrung in December, so it still wants to sag a bit in the treble each
month. The clarity of tone and sustain are exceptional.

Doug Knabe
Dallas