False advertising, was: Re: Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:37:01 -0500

At 08:29 4/22/2005, you wrote:

>On Apr 22, 2005, at 6:39 AM, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:
>

>In my opinion, one should notify your RVP as well; he may be able to deal
>with the situation more efficiently.
>Hoping for a speedy resolution,
>Patrick Draine, RPT (a past NERVP ((2001-2003)) who spend many hours
>dealing with complaints of inappropriate usages of membership designations
>here in the Northeast)

My bad... As a former member of the Ethics Committee, I should have
remembered the "chain of command".
Bad boy...

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.