Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!

selahpiano@bellsouth.net selahpiano@bellsouth.net
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:44:30 -0400 (EDT)

Alan,
	I appreciate your posts! and that seemed to me like a fantastic letter.  I probably
	would leave the "tooner" bashing out, or at least minimize it.  Since she is
	familiar with your work and has been satisfied, maybe you could
        just offer to help her find another piano technician if she
        feels the need to change.  Maybe just warn her that there
        are some out there that would be poor choices and that their
        poor tuning may be the least of her worries.  You did well in
        emphasizing the reasons that she should stick with you.
        Belittling the "tooner" kind of diminishes the professionalism
        found in the rest of the letter. IMHO.

Respectfully submitted,
Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA