SOMEONE GO! was RE: look at eBay for a good laugh

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica@optonline.net
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:27:24 -0400

Oh!!! TOO Bad!!!!
I just flew home from San Diego last night. I wish I had seen this
email before I left. I would have LOVED to see this magic piano!!!!
Hahahahah.  I'm rolling on the floor as I type!!!
If I had only checked my email!!!

Aart