Was OnlyPure not (flame time?)

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:30:54 +0100

Ed !!

Sounds almost like you miss ol BB here.... hehe..  looking for a good
flame are we ??

Cheers
RicB

Edvard  e'Foote writes:

Greetings,
    I've been reading this thread and suddenly realized,  we don't have near
enough kindling for a good flame, so, here goes:  The differences between any
of the styles of ET are miniscule compared to the difference between any of
them and even a mild WT.  Also,  I really object to using 'Pure' to describe
tempered intervals.  Minimum beating is "purer" but NOT  "Pure".  Something is
either contaminated or it is not.

Ed