Commercials

Mark Potter bases-loaded76@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

ibetuner <ibetuner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I saw one with a tuner working on a grand on stage...I think it was for some
financial outfit...if I remember correctly (and that's problematic) they
said..."we have something for everyone"...

Kinda gives you the idea that they have something for "even" piano
tuners...maybe we're considered to be at the bottom of the list...

The striking thing to me about this commercial was that he was standing at the extreme treble end, and leaning WAY over to tune what appeared to be octave 5.  An actor playing the role of tuner, no doubt, who has likely never even seen a piano being tuned.  Not that anyone would care....

Mark Potter