Hamiltonian Pondering

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:11:48 -0600

Bet you Bippy, Alan. There's a real workhorse in there. Get rid of the bend
at the top of the string speaking length by tapping, like leveling grand
strings. File and voice, or replace hammers. Check strike line, and feel
free to adjust to your liking. Mass load the low end of the tenor bridge,
like the model 6000. (check with vice grips if you want) Snug up
everything, and then make sure everything is tight. Learn to use the key
frame jacks and adjust to your liking.
They are jeeps, not sports cars. But.... a good jeep beats a mediocre
sports car anytime.

Enjoy. For a loooooooong time.

later,
Guy