The "Jolly Loop" was RE: Andres punchings

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 21:04:36 -0700

Jim and I have also had some discussions on this. And, yes, my scales are
produced quite accurately. I measure each string of each set just to be sure. He
comes as close as anyone else has, and much closer than most.

Del