New soundboard cleaning tool from Unger

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

I use a  long-handled hex wrench, holding the
"business" end, and slipping the "T" handle between
the strings when I want to exert some real prssure to
scrub out a stain, etc..  Works like the Spurlock
cleaners, but since it is made of hexagonal spring
steel you can exert a lot more force on it, with a
rag, pad, or steel wool, etc.. beneath.
     Tape wrapped around the stem keps it from
scratching strings.
     Thump

http://www.ungerglobal.com/english/eng_retail/02a_specialty/02a1_special